The Legwork Fast Fill feature allows the office to send an open appointment spot canceled last minute to a patient who is already on the schedule and would like to be seen sooner if possible.
In order for Legwork to send these requests to the proper patients, please use the following process for each Practice Management Software:
Dentrix: Click into an existing patient's appointment and change the status of the appointment from SCHEDULED to ASAP.
Eaglesoft: Click into an existing patient's appointment and select the button next to the verbiage "Sooner if Possible"
Open Dental: Click into an existing patient's appointment and select the button next to the verbiage "ASAP"
Denticon: Please use the Denticon Quick fill feature, as this will work best for your user experience.
- Select the To-Do Lists tab.
- In the Side Navigation, click Fast Fill.
- Select the date and time of the appointment you wish to fill. Click the Fill Appointment button.
- A modal window will appear, containing options to edit your message. Select your preferred message delivery type. We recommend SMS in order to fill the appointment ASAP.
- If you wish to manually select recipients, click Choose who receives this message, edit your recipients, and click Continue.
- Edit any template-related information and click the Send button.
Note: Your message blast will enter a queued state for 5 minutes if you need to cancel the message from sending. After which, your appointment request will be sent.
When a patient accepts the appointment time, the appointment detail card will be tagged as "Ready for Booking"
Note: All other message recipients will be notified that the appointment time has been filled.
Click View Info in the corresponding appointment detail card. A modal will appear with the patient information necessary to book the appointment in your practice management software.
*Please note that Legwork does not sync appointment information back into your Practice Management Software, the office staff will need to create this appointment manually in the scheduler.